Epsilon-Zeta is presently in need of financial assistance from our generous alumni to keep the dream alive at 515 Harvard St. At present we are raising funds for:
- On-going maintenance and bringing the chapter house up to date after many years of use. We need to stay ahead of deterioration
- Paying down outstanding debts (late '90's flood repairs and furnace replacements, recent bathroom remodeling)
- Scholarships (UND Greek Scholarship Challenge)
The House Corp has set a goal to raise $250k to propel our chapter to new heights in the coming years and ensure our long-term success. Begun in 2013, fundraising is at ~$199.5k as of early August 2017. See the details of the fundraising efforts and the donation recognition programs here:
Furthermore, alumni are launching a debt elimination, surge fundraising campaign above and beyond the House Corp's base fundraising plans. Instead of debt free by '23, alumni are shooting for eliminating the remaining debt by October 2018. More here.
Why you should donate...
- The future of the chapter is dependent upon the generosity of fortunate brothers and parents like you
- The initiates of our great fraternity continue to take oaths to uphold our principles and ideals and support the fraternity for the rest of their life, but the active chapter can't do it alone
- It can be tax deductible (if you write a check to UND with Lambda Chi Alpha in the memo line - UND takes a % and can only be used for educational purposes such as scholarships, in other words, no 'brick and mortar' or debt elimination projects)
How to donate...
- For tax deductible donations, mail checks to UND and put Lambda Chi Alpha Scholarship in the memo for tax purposes or use this link
- For brick and mortar (and debt elimination) donations (not tax deductible), mail checks to LCA P.O. Box 13454 Grand Forks, ND 58208; or PayPal online donation:
One time donation, choose your own amount
1) click buy now
2) enter donation amount in item price field
3) click update
4) choose payment method and pay